Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Three Day Hump

I've passed the hump. 3 days and not 1 ounce of meat, poultry or fish has entered my digestive system.


HAPPY DANCE! HAPPY DANCE! HAPPY DANCE!



Still got till Sunday and I will have officially been a vegetarian for a week. I can feel my body feel better already, it feels fresh, it feels non-toxic, it feels amazing. I love that I have a great deal of discipline. The haters are still out there but they have become muted. Bloop. CAN'T HEAR YOU! So I've decided to try this for a week, but I almost feel like if I stop cold turkey (no pun intended) I will crash and crash hard. So what my plan is this: After this week, I'm going back to poultry and fish, but definitely no meat. It sucks though because I know poultry is just as bad as meat but I'm gonna do this slowly and carefully so that I can be strong enough to not go back to eating poison.

I love being a vegetarian. It makes me feel .....happy. :)

Meat, it's over. You and I don't work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment