Monday, February 21, 2011

The Temptations...

Just the perfect song for this weather...

"I've got sunshine on a cloudy day....when it's cold outside, I've got the month of May"



So its day 2 of my vegetarian diet. I can do this. Yesterday I had nothing but cheese pizza. Uh huh. :) Today is a little harder since my parents made tacos. GAH! It's gonna be hard with Mexican food in this house. These people eat nothing but meat. Meat with chile, meat with beans, meat with rice, meat with meat. BLAH!

I can do this. My body needs this. When I told my mother about this decision...she actually told me that the reason why she had to get a full hysterectomy (the removal of ovaries and uterus) was because of fibrosis (benign tumors), which were caused by her diet, among other things of course. Her diet being nothing but meat meat and more red meat.

If that's not a wake-up call, then I don't know what is.

I want to have kids, I'm going to have kids. I want to have a long and happy life with my soul mate. I'm going to have a long and happy life with my soul mate. I want to be healthy. I'm going to be healthy.

H.E.A.L.T.H.Y.

No comments:

Post a Comment