Sunday, February 20, 2011

One Sundae please, hold the sprinkles...

So it's Sunday once more! and I'm blessed to have lived another week to be able to spend time with family and friends and my love. Before I begin, I want to say that I failed...ON MY FIRST DAY! DANG IT! It's hard to be a vegetarian when people around you are not. So my boyfriend ate a chicken sandwich....and pretty much guilted me into eating one.

Sigh.

He is going to learn to support my decisions. I'm going to be a vegetarian no matter what. I said it's been decided and when I say so...I say so. So today, we ate cheese pizza. CHEESE PIZZA, not pepperoni, which is my fave.

I can do this.

Here goes my top then things I loved this week and still do. <3

1. Got my Florence and The Machine ticket for June 18 and I'm going with my cousin! It's like awesome band+awesome person=awesome day.


2. Cheese pizza, it's delicious. Especially with ranch. Yumm.

3. Vegetarianism. I'm a little upset at the fact that I didn't discover this sooner. I love that you can better your health just by eating differently and it can still be delicious. Bring on spinach, potatoes, broccoli, and love!

4. I love my little sister Belen. She is amazing and I love that she is an amazing little person who is learning to be such a loving person.

5. So my boyfriend is a big Nascar fan, I like it too...but not as much as him but today while we were watching the race, while the drivers were driving on Lap 3, all the fans raised their hands and put three fingers up in the air to commemorate a driver that died while driving in a race. It was amazing to see so many people pay respect to a person. To be united for that one minute, to have so much respect and love....it was heart stopping.

6. Sunglasses. Because that means the sun is out. :)


7. I loved the weather this week. Made me appreciate spring and summer. Can't wait!

8. I love my puppy Duchess. She knows how to wake me up and it is freaking ADORABLE!

9. Guilty pleasures. So I'm embarrassed to say this but I like watching Jersey Shore. UGH! I wish I wouldn't like it but it is hilarious to watch other people make a fool of themselves but THEY ASK FOR IT!

10. The little things my boyfriend does. Like yesterday, while we were grocery shopping, he put his arm around my shoulder and kissed my head........my heart melted like butter on the hottest day of summer.



I loved every part of this week. I woke up and lived...fell asleep and woke up to do it all over again.

2 comments:

  1. Love it. I'm there with you.

    I became a vegetarian about a year and some odd months ago. It was somewhat easy because I had already stopped eating red meats.
    Till this day I appreciate the fact that my honey is one too he keeps me motivated. It's always good to remember why your doing it. Soon enough you will not even know how easy it is.

    It will become a life style. Keep up the great work. (>.<)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hon! I'm gonna try my hardest! It's just that I'm surrounded by meat eaters!

    ReplyDelete