Tuesday, February 8, 2011

These boots are made for walking...

So this Saturday, I bought some rain boots. I don't know why I got rain boots in this weather but I guess I was just so excited to know that spring is around the corner. It's PEEKING ITS HEAD OUT! Can't wait. Well, I picked the girliest, brightest boots because i'm just so tired having to wear dark colors, black black black black BLACK! Ugh, that's probably one of the downfalls of being a hostess. I need a little bit of color in my life and a little reminder that good times are to come, like primavera (that my darlings, is spring in Spanish). Had another awesome lunch with my friend Julia, what an amazing person that girl is. She can make something negative into something positive, what a breath of fresh air that is....

No comments:

Post a Comment