Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Love...

So here goes my list of the ten things I loved this week....:)

1. Wedding pictures. Oh my goodness, you guys need to understand the magic that some of these pictures exude. It has love written a million times in them. LoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLove
These pictures were taken by Sara Neal, an amazing photographer.
2. Snow. It makes everything look so magestic and pure.

3.Rilo Kiley. It has become my favorite band. I don't care if they are no longer together, they left a beautiful footprint in the music world. (and I have a crush on Jenny Lewis).


4.Snow days. Thank you Blizzard of 2011, you let me lounge around my house for the whole day eating and reading.

5. After such a crazy blizzard, I love technology. I'm so happy that we have so many different ways of communicating with loved ones to check up on each other.

6.I love shopping at Target. You find the cutest things for such low prices.

7. Julia "Gulia". Her friendship means so much to me. She sends so much love and positive energy even in her texts.
8.Chewy chocolate chip cookies with cold milk. (just had some....yummm.)

9. I love how adventurous my little sister Anahi has become. She takes risks and honestly doesn't care what people think about her. One day, I want to be brave like her.


10. On that last note, I love anyone who has so much confidence that it's contagious. They don't care about what size, shape, color they are. They know they are beautiful and that is all that matters. :)

Love you all, have a great night.



No comments:

Post a Comment