Sunday, July 31, 2011

Beautiful weekend! ILYSL!

Had the most amazing weekend and I couldn't be any happier and blessed to know that I have so many people that are great to me! I loved every single second of this week and I can't wait for many more days like them. My lovely boyfriend treated me to a beautiful dinner and an awesome boat ride and we ended the night with good people. I love my Iovan. I truly appreciate him...even if he doesn't know it. I do. :) My family decided to treat me out for a day at the beach which I also love! They are awesome because they know how much I love being at the beach. I think everyone's life should be like a day at the beach. Relaxation. mmmmmmmmmm

AND they surprised me with a cake in the end! I ♥ my family. Anywho...here goes the things I loved the most this week!!! 

{♥}

1. My family.☺

2. My sisters. (including Annie who did not come to the beach with us)

4. These past few days, the weather has been kuurrrrazy. Lightning, heavy rain, heavy wind....but I truly love mother nature! 

5. I wanna go wherever this finger goes...☺

6. It doesn't matter if you are not blood related, of the same species, or the same race....anyone can be a mother if you truly love and care for babies like if they were your own.♥
Taken by NY times
7. The beach and this new app that I downloaded on my phone that can take pictures like a polaroid camera. ☺

8. This restaurant at the beach. I wanna go there some day.
This is in the middle of the Indian Ocean off the coast of Zanibar, Tanzania. Souce here


9. These underwater pictures are so beautiful!!!












Source here


10. This gif....freaking love NPH. 

11. Everyone who has had a problem with Auto-correct with your phone feels this person's pain but its SO FUNNY!...

12. THE CLAAAAAAaaaaAAAWwww! LOL! GET IT!? GET IT?! You know because when people reach for a cupcake their hands turn into a shape of a CLAW! hahahahaha! 

13. Albus Dumbledore is so wise. :) 

14. Charlie Day is so mothereffing hilarious. If it wasn't for him, Horrible Bosses would have been a C. ☺

15. AAAND THE BEST FOR LAST! IOVAN! GAH! He is truly amazing in every single way. I don't like people spending money on me. I rather they save it for them. Really. I just want their love and support. BUT the man went out of the way to make my day SPECTACULAR! Ate by the river DOWNTOWN (one of my favorite places, ever) took me on a river and lake boat tour, BEAUTIFUL! and he ended the night with MUCH MORE FUN. He doesn't know HOW good he is to me. He thinks he knows...but he only knows one tenth of it. ♥ 
 {♥}

Ooops, I went over ten! Oh well! I have many more but I will save them for next week. Loving life, didn't receive one present, and that is exactly want I wanted. I just wanted experiences and it's exactly what I received. SO BLESSED. ♥

Spread love and cake! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment