Monday, July 4, 2011

HELLOOOOO WORLD!

Yikes, I haven't been here in a while and I blame it all on this weather and the few adventures I've been on lately! I just can't find time to be able to sit down and write. I've either had to catch up on sleep or work...or do something fun like go to Niagara Falls. Yeah, I went there and let me tell you, words can not describe how I felt when I was in the presence of nature's wonder. It was magnificent, it was unreal, it was beautiful and I'm so glad that I got to see it before I died. I'm also very glad that I got to see it with the love of my existence. I wouldn't have seen it if God hadn't blessed us all the way to Niagara falls and watched over us in our 11 hour ride....yeah, 11 HOUR RIDE! BLAH! Iovan was wonderful. He's an incredible man for being able to drive all of that and back. I'm so thankful for him.

You should know that I haven't traveled anywhere that far in car and to be able to share that with someone is so much fun. Niagara Falls is surrounded by magic. Magic and beauty because just seeing all that clear blue water fall down so gracefully like no one else business is incredible. When Iovan and I boarded the Maid of The Mist boat and the boat stood right in front of the Horseshoe Falls, I was holding his hand and I could feel the rush the water was making me feel in my body. It was intense as I saw how gorgeous nature is. My heart was beating so fast. I was feeling all kinds of emotions. I wanted to smile, I wanted to laugh, I wanted cry, I wanted to scream, but I felt Iovan's hand and I turned around and kissed him. I kissed him and I felt like I was falling down the Falls a thousand miles per hour. I felt every ounce of water in my body and it was magical. It was perfect.





Last Tuesday I got my braces off. AND I'M IN LOVE WITH MY SMILE! I love that I can smile at my boyfriend without worrying if I have something stuck on my braces...like avocado. Hahaha!
No mo'

I feel a little big of change since this vacation. See, it was only me, my boyfriend, and life with no drama.

No.Drama. 

It was bliss and it was fantastic not having to hear about how much you hate your manager or how much you think your manager hates you. Or how you are make these crazy stories about how a guy "loves" you but you are obviously "so trying to get over him". Or how bout when you think someone is purposely trying to make your life a living hell. If that person is has truly set out to make your life a living hell, then maybe that person doesn't have the best life and you should feel sorry for them. Ugh. I'm so tired of hearing the drama of your life. I'm sorry but wait...I'm not sorry. I wasn't put into this world to get involved with your drama. If it is not something really important like someone dying, or you are physically hurt, or you are truly emotionally hurt...I don't want to hear it. I don't want to spend the rest of my life being emotionally tired with your psycho babble. So if you know me, don't come to me next time your manager gave you a dirty look and you make up this whole story how they hate your stinking guts. Grow up. Get over it. And move on.

Today was, is, Independence Day for the next forty minutes and I got to spend this day with my loves. Saw some fireworks but they really were no need for them...I see them everyday. Well, time to sleep. Time to dream of sweet dreams. Time to be ready for tomorrow. Another day, same sunshine. :)

Grow and Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment