Sunday, July 24, 2011

so tired...can't reach...caps lock.

AH! There, I got it! What a wonderful week I had. Couldn't have asked for a better one really because I worked so much and was able to save for a dream of mine.

This past Friday, I was in the train station when I saw a blind man playing guitar and singing. I was amazed. Not only because he had a beautiful voice, but he was BLIND and played the guitar very WELL! I mean, geez! I have two good working eyes and two hands that work and here I am standing, not knowing how to play any kind of instrument and I felt useless for a second. I need to try harder at living every day to the fullest and actually learn something. These people that have obstacles, or at least we think they have obstacles, are my idols. They inspire me. Not the celebrity that just so happened to have their picture taken at an orphanage in Africa. But people who look past their obstacles. People who overcome their obstacles. People that never give up trying in life. They are my inspiration and motivation. They are my heroes.

So here goes my Sunday list!

~♥~

1. Last night I helped out my boyfriend's brother. He started a catering company not so long ago and he did his first wedding yesterday. It was a success and I'm so happy I got to be a part of it! 
Before
Juan(bf's brother and Alex)
After

2. Today, we actually played Rock Band for the first time in years and I sang "Under Pressure" by Queen. It was my favorite moment of the day☺

3. This awesome coffee cup. ☺
Source

4. This text

5. Can I please, please, please have this dog?

6. This adorable video!

7. So the wedding I was serving at had the most beautiful bride, and her style was very Old Hollywood glamour. I love it when weddings aren't traditional and they have that little twist to it. 

8. You should never have to be afraid of going higher.☺
Source

9. Sold my first EXPENSIVE champagne bottle on Thursday, and I loved that I "opened it like a bottle of yahoo". Direct quote of my general manager. LOL! 

10. And last for the best. My boyfriend brought some of his work this week and showed me all of what he does. Granted at first it was like trying to make sense of the alien language my boyfriend was speaking, but I understood a little bit in the end and was able to see how important his work is and what a FANTASTIC job he is doing. He made me so proud that I had to tell him there and then. He's another one of my idols. Makes me happy ♥

Spread love, not lust...♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment