Sunday, July 17, 2011

ILYSL ♥

Meeh meh meh meeeh meeeh meeeeeh meeh meh.

Meh. :)

So without further ado, Sunday list. ♥

1. Never have I really been so ecstatic over the Harry Potter series. I loved the movies, didn't read the books, but from what I hear, the movies were really close to the books, so meh. But this franchise was born ten years ago. Ten freaking years! So when the series finally came to an end, I cried. I cried because Severus Snape wasn't really as evil as everyone thought, Freddie died, and Harry Potter died (but came back from the dead to beat some ASS!) Anywho, it was sad to know that this little, and when I mean little, I mean tiny, part of my life is over. Goodbye Harry Pottah, you made round glasses look cool.
source

2. I don't have to be a huge fan of Harry Potter to go gaga over these adorable cupcakes. I WANT ONE!

3. I love my new kitty cat. She exudes drama...


4. I love sushi.

5. Today was the world cup final for women's soccer and I thoroughly enjoyed watching it. Got my heart racing a bit and even though the US team did not win, they were still champions in my book. (P.S. I love the fact that I did not see one single woman fake an injury as most guys do when they play. And they call us liars...pft)

6. Does this come in Duchess size? 

7. When the Duchess Catherine came for the Canada/USA tour, a little girl who had cancer had made a wish to meet a real life princess.  So through the Children's Wish Foundation they were able to make this little girl's dream come true. Here is what she wrote to her

"Dear Princess Kate. My name is Diamond Ann. I am six. I was named after Princess Diana. My Mommy Memory is in heaven with her.
I have cancer. I spend a lot of time at the hospital. I watched you get married from my bed there. You looked pretty.
I like playing Princess dress up. My favourite princess is Aurora. Who is yours. I would really like to meet you. Do you want to meet me too? "
 She had lost her mother to cancer four years ago, so how sad is it to go through all of that at such a young age? I hate it when little kids go through stuff like that. They are only little angels on earth. I'm so happy that Duchess Catherine was able to make an effort to see her. Here's the link to read on it a bit more! 

☺We are all princesses ♥

8. Bahahaha! ♥

9. Duchess and I found "our place"

10. I love lazy days but I only love them so much because when my love and I fall asleep, I tangle my legs with his and wrap my arms around him just so that I can feel that much closer to his heart....just so that I feel that much closer to his soul....just so that I can feel like we are one, even if just for a few seconds. ♥
source

Two Extra dinky ones! 

11. Where can I get these magical shoes? 

12. And last but not least, when my bf and I went to go see Harry Potter, before the movie even started, I excused myself to the bathroom (I didn't want to miss any part of the movie). So as I was walking down the hallway, I hear some kids talking about the Harry Potter movie. I IMMEDIATELY started humming loudly so that I wouldn't catch any spoilers. Hahaha, I can't believe I did that. Shhh! I didn't tell my bf so that he wouldn't think I was a loser.
hehehehe....sweat dreams ♥

Spread love...not spoilers.

No comments:

Post a Comment