Monday, July 11, 2011

Today was delicious....

Because I got to spend it with my love. She is beautiful and I think you all know her. Duchess...my one and only babe. I'm glad that I have her 24 hour attention because I need it. I need it from her. We went on a beautiful walk in this humid summer night and I was able to breath in life and breathe out the past. I love being able to take long walks with her and I know that she loves it.

Today it rained and boy, did it rain. God was all like "Bring yo umbrella homie, bc my plants need some loving today" but it seemed like it was rough love....

On our walk, I was able to think of how much I appreciate days like these. Were I have no work, no school, no responsibility but the one to live to the fullest. I can't wait for more days like these. Just Duchess, me and the sun...
 and to end it with one of my favorite summer fruit was the cherry on top, or should I say watermelon.....

Spread love, not hate...♥


No comments:

Post a Comment