Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The she-devil is no more! Hallelujah! ♥

To quote Jack Nicholson.... "Heeere's Maaaarcy!" (I'm sure that's what he says.) :)

Phew! So I think the demon is out of me. Good riddance! I couldn't stand being this sensible mean mopey old fragile girl. Curse you IV! It definitely made me feel less loving, so much that I didn't get to do my "ILYSL!"


But no need to panic because I'm back and I'm loving more than ever! I definitely have lots and lots to post up, so without further ado here goes...


1. I love everyone who texted me and facebooked me asking how I was after my surgery. You guys are wonderful! ♥

2. My sister Diana and Belen, for getting me ice cream and chocolate cake (which is currently waiting for me in the fridge, I don't want to risk infection). They are wonderful little sisters and I love them! 

3. Today my baby and I had a picnic, it was short, but nonetheless it was just her, I and the morning sun. :)

4. Dexter. Best show ever. 

5. Perfect stairs. ♥

6. I love that it's been about two months, and I have not touched one piece of meat. I've thought of it a few times but my will is strong and I love it. 

7. This person. He was really really really excited and I'm so happy someone caught this on camera. HAHA! 

8. I love this picture because it reminded me of me this past weekend, dozing in and out. :)
 

9. My little baby girl Duchess, she has truly stayed with me throughout this whole ordeal and her puppy eyes are one of the best cures in this world. 

10. And last but not least, my loving boyfriend, who took me to the dentist, and brought me back, and got me food and put up with the Witch(me). He definitely has to be some kind of superhero or something. ♥




All in all, I think this weekend was definitely a lesson to be learned. I'll let you know when I find out! Hahaha. But even with all of this pain this weekend, I was very very grateful that everything came out great.
Love Love Love Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment