Sunday, April 3, 2011

I. ♥ Y.S.L!

     This time next week, I will be on my bed, probably in pain after getting all my wisdom teeth out successfully. Something I'm not looking forward to to tell you the truth. I mean, who looks forward to oral surgery? Hehehe. Just like last week, I feel like this week just passed me with a blink of an eye. I haven't been here that often because I have been trying to work as much as I can since that surgery is costing me a pretty penny. Life throws you curve balls, you just gotta make sure you have that bat ready to hit it out of the park. So let's start off this week's ♥ list with...


1. My job. I love it, even though there are times when I feel like throwing my tray at a manager, I still love it.

2. I love this pictogram movie poster!
and this one too
Love
 3. My dad, we are doing so much better then we have in years and I've thought of the best birthday present ever. HE IS GOING TO LOVE IT!

4. I love how my puppy still wants to play after a loooooong walk.
Yeah, that's her waiting for me to play catch.
5. I love lunch dates with my sister. ♥ We had gone to this place called Trattoria and it's this small modern Italian place that serve fresh pizzas, pastas, and salads. I picked the vegetarian pizza (mushroom, spinach, and big chunks of tomato, yumm) with a side of baked chips and water. While my sister had a sausage pizza, coke, Lay's chips, and a brownie. (Yeah, I know, where does she fit this?) Well, as soon as we were done, we were both full, but different types of full. She seemed like she was about to throw up, where as I felt like I just enjoyed a good meal and was ready to go on a long walk. I hope one day that she realizes the damage she is doing to her body. Open up your eyes my darling.

6. I love blogs like this. ♥

7. TOFU!!! ♥

8. Conan O'Brien's sidekick, Andy Richter. :)

9. Spring dresses, currently on the search for a dress to wear to a wedding!

10. I watched 127 Hours this past weekend, and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I hope you can see it because it sure gives you that "Never give up" feeling in the end. I love this song too. 

Today deserves an extra one. :)
11. Aaaand I love
You.
If you are my friend, my family, my love, my "enemies". Know that I love you and I have nothing but love for you. ♥

Live in peace and love, for it is the only way to live. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment