Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Love letter to the ☼

Sun, remember when you used to come in to my room around 6 a.m. and you gently kissed my head?

Do you remember when you used to submerge my body with your rays of lights and transformed my skin into the same color as you?

Do you remember when you used to shine on me so bright you used to make my forehead sweat with beads of love water?

Do you remember when you used to not want to leave me so you'd go back to the other side of earth later than 8 p.m.?

Do you remember all the fun times we used to have in the beach?

Do you remember?

I do. So please come back so that you can give my body some sign of life. I've been drinking water, all I need is your sunlight to make me grow bigger and brighter.

I miss you love...come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment