Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Crybaby

Have a good cry and cry again. Life is short and your body is full of water. Cry, drink water, and cry again. What good are these tear ducts if I don't use them. I'm not afraid of crying. I don't care who sees me crying. I will cry because my body is temporarily experiencing an emotional tornado. I'm going to cry. I'm going to get my heart broken a million times and I'm going to cry. I'm going to lose a close friend and I'm going to cry again. I'm going to lose a job and I'm going to cry. I'm going to realize that I love someone so much and I'm going to cry. I'm going to create miracles and I'm going to cry. Cry and have a good one. Believe that love is nothing but possible. Believe that pain is nothing but temporary. Believe that life without a good cry is not a life at all. Cry, you crybaby and be proud.


Jill

2 comments:

  1. I love this. And I make that exact face when I cry lol I wish I were joking....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, for some reason I thought someone had professionally photographed me as a kid. :)

    ReplyDelete