Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A moment of reflection..

Today, I had a choice to have a bad night or to move on and have a good one....

I chose good, and thank goodness for that. See sometimes you have to know when it is right to fight and when it is wrong to bring up stuff that are insignificant. The choices you make sometimes need to be carefully made because if you choose wrong everything will go down the toilet. So learn to pick your battles, and learn to recognize when you are being silly and you are just getting upset over nothing.

My problem was nothing. This problem is nothing. I have no problem.

I love myself and I love my friends and I love God. And I love everyone no matter how much you may hurt me, I know that love will free me from hate and pain.

Sweet dreams people of Earth..

No comments:

Post a Comment