Sunday, April 24, 2011

ILYSL and a little bit more...

Happy Easter friends of mine!


Before I begin with my lovely Sunday list, I want to just give a rundown of a few things.

So today, my mom pulled me out of bed with guilt. She opens my door and is like "Are you finally going to church?" I stayed silent, she proceeds with the following "God's son is back from the dead and you don't even pay your respects to the person that died for our sins".....as I laid in bed not wanting to move after only having like four hours of sleep I gave her a thumbs up. And she slammed the door. Ouch. I took five minutes and finally got up because the cons of my mom being mad at me weighed more than the pros. We are at church and there are like a bazillion people there, being "religious" and stuff. Jeez, you could see the letter "H" for hypocrite stained in there forehead. After a week of being bad they think their sins will be repented if they attend church once a week. I swear, I was surprised everybody didn't melt as soon as the "holy" water hit everyone when the priest was blessing. I'm surprised I'm still alive. HA! I'm not perfect, never said I was. Nobody is but I don't like how so many people who call themselves Christians or Catholics are preaching the bible when I've caught almost everyone either back stab, be homophobic, racist and just an nonspiritual person at the same time! Don't tell me that you believe in the word of God when from your same mouth you spit at the thought of having a black president. Idiot.

Like I've said before, I don't believe in the Catholic Church "system" anymore. I believe in the good morals they have like "don't lie, cheat, steal, and kill." I believe in "being faithful to your loved ones, helping others always" and other good stuff. I believe in God, and I believe that he made me and the perfect imperfect way I am. I believe that when I pray really hard for him to take care of my family he hears me. I believe that when I pray God to make me stronger...he hears me. I believe that I am living in heaven right now but I know that later on when I am all old and I pass away of natural causes I will be entering another type of heaven. I believe in Him. I believe. But I don't believe in the people who call themselves representatives of God when so many have ended up hurting so many people with actions I don't even want to mention right now.

During my time in church, I got to pray so not all time was wasted. So many people I needed to pray for. Well enough about religion. I want to start this Sunday list already. So many goodies! I ♥ ♥ ♥!

•♥•

1. This week started a bit slow and not a lot of sunshine but Thursday came and the sun had finally decided to come out and play! Made my day a lot better. 

2. I found treasure on YouTube. So this guy is very talented and has an equally cute talented daughter. He looks like he is an amazing father and I love that he is so close to his daughters introducing them to great music and being so involved with them. Here is a video! WATCH IT!
I want to start  a  LEVORUTION!

3. My boyfriend just bought Lego's Harry Potter video game.....I'm squirming as I type this!!! 

4. This picture is ridiculously funny. Hahaha, I really wish I could I could be there to see the face on the guys as they hurriedly run in to pee..and in case you don't know what they are they are urinals...
5. MY FRIEND LESA IS GETTING MARRIED THIS SATURDAY AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER AND ADAM BECOME A FAMILY! AAAH! P.S. She bought me the most delicious breakfast anyone could have ever asked for. Whole wheat bagel, egg, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, basil and a sun dried tomato paste. AMAZINGLY GOOD! 

6. This website has me hooked on it. It's called Dear Blank, Please Blank. Has some hilarious notes that had me up till about 3 a.m...
click me for the website!

7. Went out on a double date with a friend of mine and her boyfriend, and I can honestly say that I can't wait for many more! 
hahahaha! this is not a reenactment!

8. Baby sister Anahi treated my parents for a good ol' Easter brunch. Love her, everyday. And my sister, Belen bought baby Duchess her food, love her too. And my sister Diana ate my chocolate cake, I still love her. :)

9. Liz W. is an angel from God. She gave me a ride after making her wait almost forty minutes after she was done with her shift. And if you ask her, she says I almost cried. WHICH I DID NOT! hahaha

10. This amazing person for going out there and getting what she wants and making life happen for her. Julia Gulia, you never cease to amaze me. Not so long ago she left to start a new chapter in her life and to be happy, she told me that once she would go back to Florida, she was going to buy a red convertible to drive around with the top down. Two weeks later....

Go out there and get your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment