Thursday, March 17, 2011

What do you do?

What do you do when you see someone close to you have such a difficult time and you really can't help them? 

What do you do when you see someone close to you lose their smile because a frown has taken it away? 

I'm trying so hard to figure out what I can do or say to help. I just wish I wouldn't see stress in this person's eyes because this person looks so much better when they smile. I stressed myself all day trying to figure out what I could do and I've realized now what I can do. I'm gonna pray that this person finds the right path that will lead to happiness and love. Praying never fails. I hope you find your path my dear friend, life's too short to not see you happy. 

That's me and Duchess. :)

Before I leave, I just want to say that my sister Anahi is an angel and I couldn't be happier to have her as a sister. She's been of great help to my parents in this tough economic situation we are all dealing with and I couldn't be more proud of her. Although, she has picked up quite a nasty habit. Smoking. BLECH! Oh well, she's an angel that smokes....kinda gives her a bad ass edge. Haha! Isn't that an oxymoron? A bad ass angel. Haha!
You are Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment