Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ah! It's Sunday already?!

I feel like this whole week has gone by faster than any other week. I guess that's what happens when you are happy for being alive. :) TOP TEN SUNDAY THINGS/PEOPLE I LOVE LIST (I need to find a shorter title! hahaha) here it comes!!!!!!!!!


1. So my beautiful twin sisters are starting their first real job! :) Hostessing, no less. Hahaha! All of us Garcia girls are hostesses! How funny. :) I love that they are taking it seriously. You should see them, they are sooo nervous and I wish I was there to help them out but you can't hold their hands 24/7. They need to fly by themselves. I hope they get to fly high! 

2. My dad and I are closer than we were before in the past five years. I love him, even though his hard-headed mexican old-fashioned ways are a bit annoying, I love him. He's my papa. :) 

3. I love ice cream....whoever doesn't, needs a serious dose of some. They probably have never tasted it! 

4. So I just watched "It's Kind of a Funny Story" and the message was beautiful. It ended in a positive way. Cool points for that! (and look! He is eating ice cream!)

See, they know the secret! :)
5. I love working out! Ok, so it really isn't technically "working out" but I've been dancing with my new Wii game "Just Dance 2" and it is so much fun that IT IS A WORK OUT! Plus, it's a stress reliever. :) 


6. Chipotle, you are one of my favorite fast-food restaurants, thank you for being vegetarian friendly. Hehehe

7. So I had forgotten to post this but my good friend gave me a little present from her road trip and I'm so happy she thinks of me! Besides, this present was way cool. It's called an Agate stone <3

8. So I met up with my good friend Marialuisa this Monday for a little bit of iced white chocolate mocha (first time I've ever had it, and probably the last time! Hahaha. Made me too jittery!) and I loved it. Love a little late night girl talk! 

9. Went to the dentist Saturday morning and took a little train ride with the boyfriend. I love little adventures like that with him. :)))

10. Just started running this week, ok well, I only ran one day out of this whole week, but it was magical and the soreness I felt the day after was awesome! 


So before I say goodbye and I'd like to say that the quake and tsunami that hit Japan was horrible, and I think that no one should deserve to go through something like that but unfortunately we can't control nature and it will strike at any time. The only thing we can do is unite, and help those in need. What we can do is love and pray for those who are broken. We need to be strong for those who are weak. There is no way I could or anybody for that matter leave everything and go to Japan but there are others way to help and that is to send money so they get the necessary supplies for those who are in need. (Text REDCROSS to 90999 and donate $10!!!) We need to stand together in times like these because if we don't then who will? God put us here to work together. So what are we waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment