Sunday, March 27, 2011

ILYSL

Another week has passed in this beautiful life of mine and I'm ever so grateful to be alive today writing about my favorite people and things that I love. God has been with me in every step of the way and I'm so happy that I know that even if I have everyone mad at me, God will never stop loving me and he will never leave me alone.

1. Starting off this list is going to be my boyfriend who has yet again taken care of me while having a cold (a very annoying cold). I've awarded him with a lifetime of kisses. :) 

2. I find some gospel music very uplifting and beautiful, I guess that is why I love Florence so much. Her music is very much like gospel. Listen to it!

3. This picture had me smiling like a dummy! 
Jim and Pam forever. <3

4. I love books when I was little but I was always fascinated when they had pictures in it. Yes, I preferred it when books had more pictures than words...and I still do. I'm in love with photography. Even the word photography is beautiful. Here are some of the pictures that inspire me to want to take up photography as a hobby.
This guy took a picture of famous landmarks in the reflection of a bubble. Amazing.
Click on them to see them larger!
Love

5. I love my sisters this week, and they need to understand that whatever I do or say to them is because I sincerely care for them. 
<3 Diana, Anahi, Belen <3

6. So as some of you may know, I'm a server and I have plenty of stories to tell you about customers but there is one that seems to be recurring every time. I always find myself making jokes and I'm the only one laughing. It is always awkward but I think those moments are hilarious. Laugh at yourselves people. Its a great way to get through life!

7. This Saturday I had an appointment with an oral surgeon. I will be getting all of my wisdom teeth extracted and I need to be put under heavy sedation. Every thing that surgeon said was pretty scary but I'm sure it needed to be said for legal purposes. I've never been heavily sedated but I saw this video and I was hoping I don't end up like this poor guy! Lol. Love this video. 

8. I haven't been doing the vegetarian lifestyle right, so I went out to get something to help me out for the moment. I went to go buy vitamins. I really love myself, I don't want to hurt my body. 

9. Animal Planets "Planet Earth" series. It's amazing, wonderful, insanely intriguing, oh and did I say amazing? 

10. I'm sure everyone is sick of hearing about Charlie Sheen but his catchphrase is very positive...so therefore I love it. And if you don't know what it is it goes something like this


Le bonsoir tout le monde! (Goodnight everyone!)

No comments:

Post a Comment