Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Spring Cleaning?

I've decided to start early on my "spring cleaning". I believe that if you want to make your world a better place, you need to start with yourself. If you want to clean this world of negativity and the darkness, you can always start with the simplest of things. AND you must start with yourself. So today, I've decided that I'm going to clean my room. It's silly I know, but my room is my little piece of my world. It's going to be hectic because I am living in a mountain of past memories in that room. I want to start living in the now, I want to start living without complications. Yeah, without complications. So I will be gone with anything that reminds me of bad memories. Memories that I know have knocked me down before. When I clean my room, I want to be able to breathe in a "clean" energy. I'm starting over, I said that in the beginning. 

Love you all. I will be a love machine for the rest of my life.  

"I'm just a love machine, and I won't work for nobody but you. I'm just a love machine, a hugging, kissing fiend, I think its high time you knew." -WHAM!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

4 comments:

  1. yay to <3.. BTW i love your pseudo name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I will be a love machine for the rest of my life." I LOVE THIS. I totally understand the room cleaning thing... I do that all the time. I finally have my room perfect. You should add things from nature or things related to nature, it'll make you feel more connected to life. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea! I will keep my eyes open..0_0!

    ReplyDelete