Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Laughter...

You know what I love to do every day? Laugh. It's feels amazing to laugh. I laugh loud and how. It could be giggle or a chuckle, in that instant I feel like my soul is full of happiness and nothing else matters.

Here are some of the things that make me laugh:

1. Tosh.0
2. Daniel Tosh (host of Tosh.0) haha
3. My boyfriend shaking his butt to make me laugh. 
4. My puppy sliding on the wooden floor after I just mopped. 
5. Silly pictures in the internet.....
6. Making weird accents with my sisters and dirty jokes about the most ridiculous things. 
7. A bajillion other things.

I hope this picture at least makes you smile a bit.....:)

2 comments:

  1. http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1931515

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha! saw that on the people's choice awards. I think i watched it like three times! :)

    ReplyDelete