Monday, January 31, 2011

Breakin Up

It feels good to be broken up from Facebook. That relationship almost felt toxic and I'm so happy to be done with it. I'm even thinking of keeping it permanent! WHAT?! Hahahaha, i'm just taking it day by day. It's nice to not be so concerned with everyone else's drama, because that's what it's lately all been about in the world of Facebook. Who broke up? Who are not friends anymore? Why is my ex contacting me?! Why is his ex contacting him?! Why do you care who contacts you (I mean you are on a web social NETWORK)?!Why in the world did they just put up all their business on Facebook for the world to see their dirty laundry!? WHY IS THIS PERSON SO UPSET OVER EVERYTHING!

BLAAAAAH! ...............:)

(I must admit, I do miss reading witty statuses from certain people. It would make my day brighter knowing that someone can make a crappy outcome into something funny. )

Don't take anything so seriously guys. If you fall, stay down and LAUGH at yourself. Get up and try again.


No comments:

Post a Comment