Sunday, January 22, 2012

What you doing to me...

January. Your cold weather has its fingers trying so desperately to touch my heart. It's getting cold and I want the sun to come in and breathe some life in to me.

Sun, wake up. Wake up, Sun. Wake up. Wake up, Jack...err Sun.

I've been feeling a little down, and I think it's because this weather does not make up its mind. Just like that Katy Perry song. You're hot then you're cold and then you snow, which it blows...kinda. Blah.

Got my first quiz tomorrow and have I read the first two chapters? Merp. That means no in Marcela's language but it's community college so I'm sure I can get an A with my eyes closed and my hands taped behind my back.

I'm dead serious. -_-

Besides, I'm awesome. I can get an A anytime I want. <-Narcissist Marcela.

Eww.

Ok, today I've been doing a lot of cons and pros about everything (in my head, in a Helen Mirren's voice). It's pretty hilarious and today was Sunday so I had all the time in the world.

Pros aboot having long hair:

You get to whip it back and forth.
You get to hide your face and act all mysterioso with a boy.
You make fake mustaches and fake unibrow.
You get to braid your hair like how R.Kelly says.
You get to cover your boobies a la Brooke Shields in Blue Lagoon when you are missing your bra.
You get to chop it and then feel like a whole new person. Boom.

Cons aboot having long hair:

It takes ten minutes to brush your hair after taking a shower. I've counted.
It gets damaged easily.
When you whip it back and forth, your neck curses you the next day.
It creates a nest in the back of your head for no apparent reason.
You have to buy really expensive shampoo that says foo foo la foo to keep it nice and "commercially looking"

Meh that's it. Pros win.

Pros about having two pets: 

They get to play with each other when you have no time to play with them.
There are two furry animals that greet you when you come in the door. (Something that family needs to learn from)
Seeing them both sleep so peacefully reminds me that they are never gonna have to appear in an ASPCA commercial. (Damn you Sarah Mclachlan)
When they wake up next to you, it's possibly one of the best ways to greet the day.
They constantly ask for your attention (CAN ALSO BE A BIG CON)
They keep you fit.
Scientists say that they add five extra years to your life because they make you happy.

Cons about having two pets:

When they both start staring up at the ceilings and following something that is not visible to you. YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A GHOST IN YOUR HOUSE. Scary. Fuck.
You need to buy two different types of food if it's two different species.
Sometimes them playing together turns into fighting like cats and dogs...literally.
Double the poop.
Double the damage to your personal property.
Did I say double the poop?

Pros still win. Boom. 

Pros about having a loved one: 

They blow off the things stuck in your eye.


I learned that the other day when I had no one around me. Fucking sucks.

Pros win. Boom. 

I need to go to sleep or at least start reading those damn chapters. I guess that means I'm gonna go to sleep.

SLEEP BEATS HOMEWORK EVERY TIME!

Love, love love wins every time though. :) ♥

save some snow before it all gets melted by the storm!

No comments:

Post a Comment