Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How often...

...do you find yourself asking what you want out of this life?

Do you want more skills, talents...even love?

I do. It might be human nature to want more and more and yes, MORE. It's like you are so hungry and you see this five pound burrito and you finish it, then you are thinking what you might have in the next hour and then the hour after that one and then the next meal....and so forth.

It's an everlasting hunger and sometimes it makes me mad because I wish I could be satisfied already. Then, sometimes I think that if I didn't have this everlasting yearning...life would simply just be too simple. I'm so happy that I make goals and have dreams pretty much daily but then it all becomes too overwhelming.

one day at a time right?

right. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment