Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I think...

I think you should write love letters more often.

What? You don't have someone to write them too?

Write them to yourself.

I think you should say thank you every morning that you wake up. 

Why?

Because you were able to wake up in this life and not in the next one.

I think you should say thank you every night when you go to bed. 

Why?

Because you are safe and all snuggled up in your bed, and who doesn't love that?

I think that when you say hi to someone, you should look them in the eyes.

What? You are in a hurry and can't stop to make conversation?

One good look takes 2 seconds and smile takes half of one. Besides, everyone wants to see that face of yours.

I think that you should say I love you at least once a day to everyone that is close to you. 

Why?

Because what if you don't ever see them again?

I think that if you crave something to eat really really REALLY bad, you should go and eat it. 

Why?

Why not.

I think you should paint more often, sing more often, dance more often. 

Why? You're too busy?

Make time. Sometimes with the extensive vocabulary that there is....words cannot always describe how you feel.

I think that when you get upset, you should let it go as soon as possible.

Why? You are super upset?

Stress takes years off your precious life, stress that will probably only last one day but will take days that you will never have. 

I think you should listen to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment