Sunday, January 29, 2012

CNN, ABC, CBS, SHO?

Yesterday, I probably had the best laugh on a Saturday morning.

So mother had left for the doctor yesterday and when she came back, I asked her why she needed to go. She replied by telling me that she need to get her yearly blood test and I asked for what. She said just to sees if she had any blood diseases or HBO.



She meant HIV.

I, by no means, mean to make fun of my mother, but this was hilarious and one of the biggest fails in the world. Aside from what happened this morning but that's another story. P.S. Don't ever talk bad about anyone, bc when you least expect it, they could be hearing your whole conversation during a webcam conversation....



Laugh. At least once a day.


I pity this kid...




Sometimes, people do forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment