Thursday, September 15, 2011

Love, Laugh, and Live.

My sister Belen cleaned my room for the third time. I love her.

My boss, not too long ago said "I need to call my parents and tell them they did a good job." as he looked at himself in the door mirror.

My heart melted when I heard a little kid say "Thank you" when an older lady opened the door for him. It's the little things.

My dog wakes me up with kisses in the morning.

My cat sits like a human being.

My mom says "Si, mi vida?" every time I call her on the phone. It means "Yes, my life" in Spanish. She says that to my sisters too and I know that she truly means it.

My sister Diana says "Good luck to whatever you do today" every day I go out the door. I love her.

My sister Anahi can't lie to me because she knows it will hurt me. I love her.

My mornings are never boring.

My life is surrounded by laughter because I try not to take everything so seriously.

My Pandora stations are my breakfast in the morning.

My dad asks only important questions. I love him.

My friend Julia sends me positive vibes all the way from Florida and I feel them.

My third quiz online went A-Ok. :) 10/10 ain't bad ya know.

My first anatomy and physiology exam went A-Ok. :) 82 is not so bad since I only studied for a day and a half.

My boyfriend loves me. I think. :) If he doesn't, well, he likes me very much to put up with me for seven years. Today was our anniversary.

My Florence and the Machine never fails me.

My wall says "You are beautiful!" and I wake up to that every morning. Makes me smile all the time.

Be you, be beautiful and you will see that your light will shine through the darkness...

No comments:

Post a Comment