Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Easy to do, hard to unmake.

When I was tiny, I'd see my mom get frustrated over how someone would irritate her and my dad would all of a sudden hate that person. That stuck to me like gum on a shoe. So whenever a friend of mine would talk bad about someone, I would immediately hate them too! UGH! For no reason I would already make them my enemies. I thought I was being loyal but I thought wrong. I am just now realizing how I was spreading negativity and hate and I recently just saw that happen.

*Why is it so easy to talk bad about someone but so hard to give a compliment? *

A friend of mine was talking really bad about someone to another person (I even chimed in, but I felt like it was constructive criticism. Although, when people are already talking bad, anything else added on will also look like it's bad mouthing.) The person my friend was talking to treated my friend's "annoyance" like crap throughout the whole day, when they never even did anything to them to begin with.

What the what?

We need to refrain talking bad about someone to other people. I know that people need to vent and it's easy to just spill out those hate words, but I think it's much more helpful if you would explain just how you feel, and try to find a solution instead of making everyone else see the "bad" in that person and making everyone AGREE. We need to stop that.

Stop that bro.

And if you feel like a person just bad mouths everyone...politely check yourself out of the conversation. You and only you can make your own opinions about people. :)



Spread positivity, not negativity...

No comments:

Post a Comment