Sunday, August 21, 2011

ILYSL ♥♥♥

I really should be asleep right now since tomorrow is my first day of school for the fall semester, ya know...no biggie. Gah.

And I don't know what I was on when I decided that an 8 a.m. ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY class was going to be perfectly fine. OMG....I WANT TO KILL MYSELF! lol. Oh, you say it can't get any worse? Well, I just happened to check my online class and I already have homework assigned. Yeah, you want to know something even better? I still don't have books for either classes. I'm definitely starting this sememster in tip top shape. Hahaha. Oh Procrastinator Marcy, I've missed you so........NOT!!!!!

Everything will be fine though. :) That's why I'm not really sweating it. Oh and I'm typing on a new keyboard because apparently my cat knows how to fly now and she has discovered that it's fun to destroy shit with her nails. Yay. ........Oh, little creatures, you can't live with them and you can't live. Hahahaha. So my spelling might be incorrect sometimes because I'm having a bit of trouble with the backspace that I will just be too frustrated to use it.

So without further ado, I must post this list up bc I need to get mys leep on. ← you see. Not fixing it. hmph.

"I LOVE YOU" LIST!
1. So yes, I'm in love with Adele and I finally understand what everyone was talking about. Voice of an angel. 

2. I've been making my boyfriend chocolate chip pancakes, and I must say, they are delish. ♥

3. This THIS THIS! OMG! HAHAHAHA. HE/SHE is so happy!!!!

4. She owns my heart and I will remind everyone about it every freaking Sunday list. :) 

5. Reason #383,294,294 why I love Summer, it's because I love walking on wet concrete. It's the most refreshing thing in the world. 

6. Playing Pool with my best friend.

8. I guess I'm not the only one that likes to put her cat in a pan....muahahaha

9. One of my favorite shows forever...evah. 

10. What I think of little kids nowadays....DO SOMETHING! YOU ARE SO YOUNG! There is no time to be depressed.


11. I kid you not, Duchess does this when she feels jealous. She will sit on you to get your attention or the person/thing she feels threaten by! :))

12. BAHAHAHAHA!

13. So as I've mentioned before, my cat is getting a bit too crazy/psycho on us...and I'm afraid that at any moment, she is going to do this to me ...
and all I really want is her to learn how to do this..

14. If ever see this before going into someone's house,I would think twice before entering. HAHA!

15. If you know me...you know I go crazy for braids. :) 


16. Stephen Colbert....you silly man. :)

17. Everyone can make a connection, even it it's for just one second. ♥

 18. A really cool picture of galaxies colliding and making an exclamation point! I guess, it was the universe's way of showing it's current EMOTION!! hehehe :) 

19. And this is me....after seeing something I really like or when I think of something that I want to share to you all....HAHA!

 20. My boyfriend and well, like any man, has a hard time expression their feelings. There are some that don't like doing that gooey stuff, and I got upset at my boyfriend about it and told him. A few minutes later he put on our song and I'm not gonna lie, I wanted to cry. He's something else.....♥♥♥


Sweet dreams everyone. ☺

Spread love and inspiration ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment