Monday, June 13, 2011

So much love...so little time...

I'm currently listening to Florence and The Machine songs and I must say, I'm falling in love all over again. AND! I'm going to see her this Saturday, if all goes well with the big guy up there! I can't wait! I can't wait to sing my heart out and dance like no one is watching.
Yeah, that's my hero Florence Welch...:)

Time is so precious. So use your time wisely, make sure that you frown as little as possible, it would be better if you didn't frown at all. Because know that someone loves you out there and that they are watching over you. He can only bring good things to you in your life and you must believe that. God didn't create you so that he could torture you. A God that has given us this beautiful universe can do nothing but good for us. You must believe that. God created people to love you. How awesome is that? He created you and it can't get any awesomer than that.

I don't know about you, but I think I'm pretty freaking awesome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment