Sunday, May 1, 2011

I LOVE YOU LIFE LIST!!!!!

WOW! That's all I got to say! What a weekend and I loved every minute of it! Definitely needed some good times after working hard. :) I love my life, I love my family, friends and my best friend, lover, part-time taxi driver Iovan. ♥ Let's begin!

1. Lesa and Adam's wedding was so much fun!!! Although, we completely missed the whole ceremony, for reasons I shall not say cuz they just make me mad, lol, but we got in just in time for the good part!

2. Another fun day on Friday with Marialuisa and her bf Mike. LOVE THEM! CONSUME! (lol, inside joke.)

3. Got my nails done on Friday, and even though it was just a simple little thing, it made me feel like a princess. I deserved a little tlc, well, at least these hardworking hands did. :)

4. The weather on Saturday was SPECTACULAR! Gave my baby Duchess a good walk and we enjoyed nature and she made a new friend!

5. So I forgot to say this, at the wedding, Lesa told the DJ to put Dog Days Are Over by Florence and The Machine....I've never felt more alive while dancing and singing to that song.  AMAZING TIMES!


6. Still can't get enough of Dear Blank, Please Blank website. :)
Click me!

7. Found a new favorite band....

8. A friend of mine took this picture and it made me smile!

9. "Words with friends", scrabble game on my new phone. Sorry battery.....:)

10. This Wednesday, my love for french toast was reaffirmed. ♥♥♥ (P.S. NEW FAVORITE THING, CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES!)


Had an absolute awesome week and I'd do it all over again in a ♥beat! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment