Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Writers blaaaahck.

Yeah, I had writers block or something like that, I really just could call it laziness. It happens, and I really didn't have inspiration or motivation to write. That is so weird because I love writing. Sometimes I end up writing so much silly unnecessary stuff but I still do it. It's my stress release. :) I finally got up and sat down and after watching this episode of Glee (yes, I'm a gleek) I got inspired and I've been given a sign from Him. See, I haven't been feeling myself lately. But when do I real do? I'm a mess sometimes. A hot mess, my mood swings like the monkeys in the jungle and people run from me as soon as they see me. I can't blame them.

Well, once again I've been shown how important it is to not let anything get to you because life is to short to be sad, to waste time moping around and waiting for something to happen. I can't let that happen anymore. You can't let that happen anymore. Everyone must take the world by their hands and mold it to their liking. Don't take your world and stick your fingers in the holes and throw it like a bowling ball to set out to destroy.

The world is bright. The world is your paradise. The world is your canvas and you must be the painter and paint whatever it is you want to see in your life. If you want flowers, if you want birds, if you want blue skies- paint it. Paint love, paint smiles, paint joy. If you want to see the world as your garden, you must water it with love and tend it with smiles and kisses. Life is too short to have enemies, to have regrets, to have missed moments of expressing your love to someone. So today, kiss your loved one, tell them you love them. Tell a friend how much you miss them. Tell your parents how grateful you are to have them in  your life. There is no time to be unhappy only time for sappyness. ♥


Never realized how amazingly beautiful this song is...



"If you want to view paradise
Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it
Want to change the world, there's nothing to it"


Love will set you free...

No comments:

Post a Comment