Thursday, October 23, 2014

"Hi, this is my husband..."

Project M: 

Day 5, 

It's been one year, 6 months, and 23 days since I married Prince Charming, and it still hasn't settled in that I get to introduce him as my husband to my friends and coworkers. I almost feel like I should say "juuuust kidding" afterwards, but no, this man is my husband- not joking at all. This handsome, adorable, silly man is my family. 

I hope this feeling never goes away. 

I'm on the train right now, and all I smell stinky feet and nasty flatulance from the guy behind me. Oh my god, it's so rancid. 

Lady in front of me is drunk as a skunk and they are asking for her ticket. The conductor just asked her if he can see her ticket. She just smiles and says yeah. And she keeps smiling and he's smiling. It is so awkward. 

P.s. Today I loves the older people that came in today. Just the sweetest, I wanted to hug them all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment