Monday, October 20, 2014

Moving Mondays

Project M:

Day 3,

After a weekend of a sister sleepover which included pigging out, walking dead marathon, and more pigging out, I feel ready for this Monday. I shall take this Monday by it's balls and throw them to the fire! I still can't believe I don't drink coffee. Sometimes I don't know how I do it. It must be the spirit inside of me. It must be the promise of a beautiful blessed day. Or the fact that I get to just be a part of this world.

Saturday night I watched Hocus Pocus with my sister and husband. My sister and I were grinning like idiots whenever our favorite scenes came on (mine would have to be when Winnie sings and casts that spell on the horny adults). I'd turn my head once in a while to see my husband just watch the movie in total boredom but he was nice. Usually when a movie rubs him the wrong way, he'll Roger Ebert the shit out of it. Don't get me wrong, this movie has all kinds of dumb scenarios but it's got all the right feels. I don't know. Ok, I'm just not explaining it right.

Today, I loved how easy work was.

No comments:

Post a Comment