Saturday, October 18, 2014

I've got a CRUSH on you

Project M:

Day 2,

On this sweetest day, I thought about the first sweetest day Prince Charming and celebrated together. In high school, they had this candy gram and he sent me a can of "crush" during second period. Attached to it was a sweet note and all the girls around me "ooooooed". Yeah, I was one lucky girl.

Last week, I stumbled upon our high school love letters and I can honestly say with much happiness that P.C. has kept his word so far.

I was thinking that every person deserves a sweet soul like my husband. Everyone deserves a person who will protect and love and respect through and through. There is no need to be in a relationship that is one sided. No one should be with a fixer upper person. You should come in a relationship with much love and adoration for a person that you don't feel the need to change them so you'd like them better. You should be with a person that makes you feel better.

I'm surrounded by two amazing men that have so much love to give to their women. My dad and my husband. They both have shown me what it is to love a women and see to it that they have the sun, the moon, stars and the beauty of the flowers.

Today, while my dad was talking to my husband, my mom asked my dad a question and without missing a beat in his conversation with my husband, he answered my mom. Because, no one puts mom in a corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment