Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Friends.

You know what I love about new friends? That its the start of something new and fresh. Well, ok, this person is not new, she has been my coworker for almost six years and we have always had this fondness for each other, well I did, don't know if she did, but we never took the time to talk about anything more than work and the things around it. But anywho, this person (let's call her Velveeta, lol)  has been turning a new page in her life and its like she's taken me along for this new journey, no questions asked, and I've gone willingly. She has had as most people would call it a spiritual awakening and it is so gosh darn refreshing. When my beautiful Julia Magoo was still here, she was my little ray of sunshine, and she was the one that gave me that unintentional push to a better attitude. I'm serious, her amazing personality is crazy contagious. Now, I'm so grateful to have someone else to talk about the positivity in life, how it is all about mind over matter, and the control one can have over their life does one wish to have it. She even tried helping me when I had that little ragina episode, she'd see me and be all "marcy its all mind over matter, mind over matter" but at that small moment I could have sworn that I almost punched her uterus and be all "its all mind over matter now for you too." Just kidding. But seriously. I cannot stress enough about how grateful that our friendship has become stronger than ever. I mean this woman has never really hung out or talked to Iovan and the first day she met him, she walked straight to him and introduced herself with the biggest hug and told him how happy she was to meet him bc she knew how much he means to me. I can almost tell that I'm never ever gonna lose contact with this woman. She's officially on my "Golden Girls" list. ....♫thank you for being a friend....travel down that road and back again...your heart is true, you're a pal and a confidante..♫ (love that show)

Side note(and totally unrelated): I've never seen a squirrel poop. Nevah.

Moving on, I've been having the most craziest of crazy dreams. I can't even explain it. Some of them are awful, and others make me want to stay in bed and make me want to shut my eyes so that I can dream so more!

P.S. I've been questioning everything and approaching everything with caution. Why not? Like, what is my purpose in my life? Why am I living in this body, with this family, in this house, working at this place?

But surely there are some stuff that you should never question. Such as, "why is nabisco trying to jam more cream filling between those chocolate cookies?" or "Why am I getting a raise?" or "Why is music one of the best things in life?" NO NO NO! Never question that last one. 

I'm too tired and I can't seem to properly form a sentence without putting an exclamation point!

GAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment