Friday, September 21, 2012

10 things I love about my dogs.

1. When I'm at home, the rest of my family cease to exist. (I'm adored by my girls.)
2. When I go to sleep, I will fall asleep with Duchess and wake up with Daisy. (They must take turns at night.)
3. Duchess is one of the most obedient dog. (Ok, most of the time.)
4. Daisy likes to be carried like a baby. (Will even fall asleep on your arms, even if you are sitting down in front of the computer)
5. If I don't pay attention to Duchess, she will sit in front of the tv until you do.
6. When you call Duchess' name she only moves her eyebrows. (I'm not kidding. She's that lazy)
7. When I call Daisy's name, she cocks her head from side to side. (It's the cutest)
8. They give the biggest welcomes.
9. Daisy is a cuddler.
10. Duchess is not a cuddler but I also love that. My girl is all about solidarity.

Wenches, how I love them so.


No comments:

Post a Comment