Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday's best :)

Ah! Love to be blessed with every day that I am given.

Mother is ok. Father is ok. My sisters are ok. My Duchess and Lucky are ok. We are all going to be sleeping under same roof tonight and I'm so grateful for that.

It's a new month, and every day is a fresh start. I have been up and down this past year and as we get closer and closer to closing 2011, I'm looking back at how ridiculously loved and blessed I am. Life is good. God is good. Rain or shine, I'll never forget to appreciate every breath that I take every smile that I see, every laugh that I hear, every new friend I make, all the old friends I have, and that special love I have for that special someone.

My sisters are still ridiculously silly.

All the girls are in the car and my sister starts to move around while the car is still moving.
Me: Diana! Stop moving! My mom is going to get arrested! See, there is a cop right there and just pulled over someone!
Diana: Geez, chill.
Belen: Yeah, what is the cop gonna do while he is pulling someone over right now? "Oh, wait right here. I got to go pull someone else over."
Everyone: BAHAHAHAHAHA

Well, it was funny when it happened. You had to be there.

My cat and puppy love each other. Well, Lucky scratches Duchess less. I guess when your balls get snip snipped, you're not that tough anymore.

It's been a while since I've done this but I think that since today was so good to me, it deserved to be closed with a laugh, a smile, and another laugh.

I love you, Sunday list ♥

I absolutely fell head over heels this immensely cute costume idea.
UP!

My Anatomy class can be a pain, yet such an eye opener. We are truly a beautiful piece of art. 

Anytime I need to have my ears cleaned out from all the bullshit I hear...I put this on, and then my soul becomes cleaned. 
My mom never fails to call me "mi vida" (her life) when I call her on the phone...but then this happens.
Must have an exit strategy at all times before calling madre!

I love that someone else out there has gone through this, as I have...in many occasions.


This idea, is probably one the most romantic ideas anyone has ever had. 
♥Long Distance Relationship Pillows
Click here to see LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP PILLOWS

The reason why I've so easily fallen into the trap of forwarding silly chain messages. I don't want to die.

Happens oh so many times...

If looks could kill...these two would have killed whoever put them up to this.


BAHAHAHA!



Goodnight! Sweet dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment