Monday, November 7, 2011

Ceremonials

ALBUM IS PHENOMENAL!

Ms. Florence Welch does it again with her unbelieveable music, lyrics, voice. Ugh. She beats Adele. I'm sorry but she does.

The soul this music contains, the life it breathes into my ears, the energy that flows into my heart.

I think I want to marry her.

 
"Hydrogen in our veins, it cannot hold itself, my blood is pouring
And the pressure in our bodies that echoes up above it is exploding
And our particles that burn it all because they yearn for each other
And although we stick together it seems that we are estranging one another"

Another day in the life of Marcy.

Crammed for my Anatomy exam once more and I couldn't possibly feel more confident that I got at least, AT LEAST an A-.

Yussssss. Studying on Sunday night football helped, although a few swear words were thrown out there while I studied about the medial collateral ligament....WHICH THEY MENTIONED DURING THE GAME BECAUSE A PLAYER SPRAINED IT!

Hahaha. Marcela 1 School ...well, I guess that one gets a 1 too. haha

Bears won today and the night ended with my boyfriend and I doing the "Happy Bears won" dance and then he over did it as he flapped his arms like an eagle and made me "fake" shoot him down....aaaaand that is why I love him.

Night lovers of the night. Lovers of the world.

Smile ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment