Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What do you do...

...when things don't go right? I often think that maybe one day, one day I will break down and cry for 25 hours because one day of crying just wouldn't be enough. We were so close to moving in to our humble abode but things turned into bananas and we split. (See what I did there.) I know that it is no reason to get upset, because like my friend said "Be grateful that you have the privilege about even worrying about that kind of stuff..." and darn it, he's right. Passing homeless people left and right in the morning like if I was avoiding cracks on the sidewalk.

I know that everything will be alright. I just wish it wouldn't take over my husbands head because his pretty little head is gonna turn 50 shades of grey overnight.

This day, the house "situation" had me like a yo yo. My mind was doing circles around my body. I could see it. I did quite a few mistakes today but nothing a good kick in the mental ass couldn't fix.

P.S. Why do people think it's ok to be bossy? I mean, I know you have "authority" over me, but don't push it. I want to see some people do stuff that they don't have to do just so they could see how "easy" they keep saying it is. Please, shut up. I said please.

Tonight, when I was so anxious to just go to bed and sleep, I sat on the train and all of a sudden I heard this young man, probably in his late 20's early 30's call his mom to pick him up because he had new shoes and didn't want to walk because he wanted to make time for his video games. Yes, one of those guys. Well, the man turned around to this younger lady and asked "Hey, where are you coming from?"  Let me first start off by saying that since I was probably in one of those grumpy moods, I thought that if he had said that to me, I would have easily pretended that I didn't hear him until he got the point that I didn't want to make conversation. But this young lady said "I just came from a musical!" insert biggest smile ever. The man proceeded to ask "How was it?" and she said "It was awesome!...." I couldn't hear the rest but her voice sounded very enthusiastic. I couldn't tell if she was being genuine because my brain was too fried to even want to eavesdrop, but five minutes passed and she was still talking to him with genuine responses and she was even asking him questions. I'm sorry, I know that I can be a little guarded against strangers but that is only because I watch way too much TV and I know that certain men can be creepos, rapists, etc. But I was probably wrong, and here this woman was talking to him like if they were gonna be instantly BFFs. He asked "So you got a man?" and I thought to myself "yup, this is what I was waiting for." He is trying to see if she is single or not and was she gonna be like "phew, this is my escape let me tell him that I'm married so that he can get a hint to stop talking to me" but she said "I'm married! Yesterday was our one month anniversary!" and they continued their conversation.

I'm a sad little creature sometimes. I can't seem to be THAT friendly like that woman was. She was getting a star from me and I wanted to tell her how beautiful she was because she was not rude, she was not curt, she was warm, friendly, and most of all not a judge. I judged him before he even said a word on the phone. I wanted to take out my "I'm married" badge (they should make those for real though, for creeps that try to hit on me) and tell him to beat it. But he just wanted to make conversation. Everyone wants to make conversation at least once in their life. Nobody wants to be lonely, not even spiders ::shudders::. And I must add, when they finished their conversation, he turned around and then turned to me and I pretended like I was falling asleep. I'm a bitch. lol.



And even though I said in the beginning of my story that I was sleepy, I had to take time for this girl. She deserves to be recognized. I loved that young lady today. What a beautiful human being.




No comments:

Post a Comment