Tuesday, March 26, 2013

No cigar...Yeah? Well, I don't smoke anyways.

So my husband and I just came back from seeing some houses and this is our second time that we are just astounded how photographers know all the right angles and how to make many houses aesthetically pleasant-looking in pictures. We have yet to find the house we will call home for many years to come but right now I feel like we are Goldilocks "too cold, too hot...too small, too big...too fucking ugly." Where is our "just perfect"?!

Side note: Husband just asked me what I was doing and I said blogging and he just passed gas and said "Blog about that..." He's just sooooo romantic. -_-

 I will not be depressed about this. With all good things, it takes time, I mean Iovan waited 8 years to put a ring on it...but let it be clear it's a pretty GORGEOUS ring. ;) So I'm sure we will find it. I have no fear.

In other news, baby Daisy is gonna get spayed tomorrow, so mini panic attacks, imagination running wild, and itchy armpits (yes, that happens when I'm nervous. yes, I know that's weird)  have been happening for the past week. I know that this is an everyday procedure but I don't like that thing I have to sign before turning in my pitboo. Something along the lines of  "...and your dog can die during surgery...sorry." UUUUUUUGH! I know they have to say that but damn it, way to freak out a mother. I decided to go to a cute pet store and buy her a "i'm sorry I just had people take your womanhood" present.  Hope she likes it. :/

Side Note: I love those AT&T commercials with the little kids.

Well, gotta go to sleep soon. Have to be at the Spay/Neuter clinic at 7:15 am, all bright eyed and bushy-tailed.

P.S. I'm gonna pray for the hobo that called me a cocksucker yesterday, which I thought was hilarious and I took no offense to it because I think the guy was schizo, and my friend Alex, poor guy seems lost most of the time



Gonna pray extra hard and gonna love extra hard.




No comments:

Post a Comment