Saturday, October 20, 2012

"Don’t let your mind get weary 
And confused your will be still, don’t try  
Don’t let your heart get heavy 
Child, inside you there’s a strength that lies
Don’t let your soul get lonely 

Child, it’s only time, it will go by  
Don’t look for love in faces, places  
It’s in you that’s where you’ll find kindness"

There is no cure for me, never will be. My heart is a wild horse galloping and making circles around the people that I love dearly so. I scream, I cry, I yell, and I make it impossible for people to live around me, but it is only because I care so much. 

Love is and will always be the best thing that ever happened to our souls. Without love, there would be no passion, no butterflies, no long sighs and beautiful dreams. There would be no motivation, no inspiration, no salvation. 

Why have I been burdened with this feeling though? 

All I do is love, but I destroy as well. Questions build up and all I do is doubt. There should be no doubt around love and no love around doubt. 

When will my heart ever fix me? 

When will life just seem like the biggest easiest puzzle to put together?

Questions. That's all I ask. I need answers and I am screaming for them. Who will give them to me? Who will even listen to them? 

I stand in the dark and I close my eyes, looking for some light. I see it but with it I see this line. I just runs up and down and all I want to do is look at the light. But this line, it's just there, it's taunting me and laughing at me as I don't know the big reason behind it. Is it my path? Is it asking if I should choose to go up and down? What is it? 

Questions. Does anyone have anytime for me? I ask them to some, but they just don't want to explain...they don't want to help...

Love. I want to love till the end of the earth without the affects of it. 

Love-Affects:  questions. 

"Last night I told ya I loved ya
that's when I remembered the vodka.
Last night I told ya I need ya
that's the last time I drink tequila.
Last night I asked ya to marry me
that's when I remembered the brandy."

No comments:

Post a Comment