Thursday, October 6, 2011

Life in October....

Although it seems like the Universe seems to be working against me and not with me, I know that it is up to me to change my stars.

And damn it, it feels good to have people that love you so much next to you in times of turmoil. I love you.

Remember that it's ok to not be ok. A perfect life equals no crying, which equals no sympathy, which means no hugs, which means no friendships, which means no physical connection, which means robotic humanity.

Just took an online quiz, 88%. Not bad, considering I DIDN'T READ THE CHAPTER! Muahahahahahahahaha! I love online classes.

My heart goes all gooey when he says "of course, my love"
I have been introduced to fishing by him. Check off another activity we like to do.  

My sister is back from Mexico and I'M NEVER EVER EVER LETTING HER GO!

I hate my cat in front of my bf ( He hates cats bc he is allergic to them. Yeah, I know, why is it the cat's fault?!) But I secretly love the cat...even though he bites and scratches me every time I hug the crap out of him. Meow.

The quote that hit me most today:
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life."

I've been thinking a lot about the future. I've realized that when someone asks you what you want out of life, it is the hardest question OF YOUR life and sometimes I just feel like saying "Too much" . Then I realize that knowing what you want is not hard. It's how you plan to get it. That's a hard challenge.

Life, I would like you to know that I accept your challenge bc...

I know someone is watching over me...

No comments:

Post a Comment