Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011 memories

2011 will be over soon and everyone is racking their brain over their new year resolutions. 

Start them today, hey, start them tomorrow. Big or small, put a challenge out there for yourself and believe, work hard, and never quit to achieve them. 

This year has been full of so many good memories, and the bad memories never seem to far behind but as always, I make sure that I make those good memories outshine the bad all the time. 

In no particular order, this what I have loved most about this year. 

1. A friendship grew between Julia and I, and I'm very appreciative of it. She is a shinning star.

2. My love for Florence and the Machine grew fonder. 

3. I went to her concert with my bestest cousin. 

4. Went to the best wedding ever, Lesa and Adam's. 

5. That wedding also has one of my very best memories. Dancing shoeless and singing at the top of my lungs to "Dog Days Are Over" with Lesa. 

6. I got my braces taken off. FREEDOM! 

7. Iovan and I went to one of the most beautiful places on planet earth. Niagara Falls. 

8. I got to hold hands with that sweet man as we watched the Falls from a boat. Letting the mist hit our faces. 

9. We added to our family. 


10. I had my wisdom teeth taken off. I don't know why that is one of my best memories, but I sure did enjoy all the apple sauce and ice cream.....mmmmmmm


I could probably go on with my memories, there are so many more, but I sincerely hold these very close to my ♥



I can't wait to see what 2012 brings. I'm crossing my fingers for happiness, love, peace, and new adventures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment